In the past, I’ve always hidden during my darkest days. I’m a strong, independent woman, I don’t fall apart over what life throws at me. At least I didn’t used to, and I don’t want to admit that I do now. I suspect it’s a common occurrence, hence why so many of us are surprised to learn a friend or celebrity who appears to have it altogether is actually hiding their ugly side. Well, it’s my ugly side anyway.
So apart from taking steps to get better, I’ve decided to write my journey too. I will try to not be quiet during this experience via my alias as well as my true self. This I can at least do.
What else have I done?
- Saw my long time family doctor, back on medicine but hope to treat ongoing via natural methods. I see this as a sort term pick me up, get the ball rolling sort of thing.
- I tried meditation, with a professional. It was truly a magical experience, I intend to start this weekly.
- I returned to see this professional, I’ll call her Jade. She did chakra healing, reiki, runes and numerology. She also suggested some flower essences, walking, meditation which I have commenced (though not the meditation, I need more sessions with her before I feel I can do it alone)
- I am working on my alter/shrine. A place to keep my vision board as well as special pieces such as crystals (just started my collection), candles, chosen Angels/gods/goddesses (exploring spirituality is an unexpected activity)
- I am spending a lot more of my time thinking LOA, talking to myself and others about positive topics, daydreaming about the life we are manifesting and reading Bob Proctor “You Were Born Rich” which I found as a free ebook recently (and undertaking the exercises)
I hope you’ll stay with me on my journey. Please, as always, advise and comments are welcome. Thank you to those of you who reached out on my last post, truly meant a lot (even if I had little to say in return)